+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many cars you have?

How many cars you have?

How many cars you have?

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 21 | Scandal Episode 5 | Touch Episode 8

Banned
    I don't have car with me now

automation training in india|industrial automation training chennai|

I had only one.

I have 2 cars which I used to ride. One of white color while second is of blue color.

I have only one car and it is maruti suzuki 800. It is hard to maintain cars and its expenses in the recent time because Dearness. I love to drive sports car but it is too costly to handle it.

I own only 1 one & preparing to buy the second one. Any suggestion as I want to own a diesel running automobile this time?

I have no cars in the recent time but it is my dream to buy a luxurious car. Right now i have to no plan for it but i buy it in quick succession.

Driving is my passion and presently i have two cars. One is audi q7 and another one is mercedes b class. Now i am planning to have audi's brand new sedan car.
    Last edited by martinalbrtt; 10-25-2012 at 10:52 PM.

i have 3 cars

i have one car Honda city

I really like to drive more car because they giving more comfort and you can going with your family together in car and also friends. So car is really good scope to make more fun and you drive more safely. I really like to drive more Audi cars because they really good and more powerful engine for other then.

I have one BMW car.

+ Reply to Thread