+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can micromax mobile take the position of nokia in india.

Can micromax mobile take the position of nokia in india.

Hello friends,

Can micromax mobile take the position of nokia in india.

Thanks.

in my opinion micromax mobile never take Nokia position. cause Nokia is the best brand all over.

No, I don't think so. Nokia is very trustful mobile company in the India and India's 90% people are using branded company's mobile phone. Only 10% people are using other china mobile. There are no any comparison between Nokia and Micromax because Nokia is best.

Sales wise all the Chinese mobiles already have taken down all the branded mobiles but still these branded ones are on the game due to user friendly and service.

No, micromax or any other mobile cannot replace the position of nokia in India. As nokia is among one of the most trusted mobile company in india. And is known for its quality battery backup which is lacking in almost all the smartphone of smasung, micromax, htc etc. Though many other smart phones are leading the market but still the people are fond of latest nokia lumia series. The newest nokia lumia 920 is windows phone 8 operating system based smartphone is an amazing phone that sports a 4.5 inch IPS TFT touchscreen and 8.7 mega-pixel main camera.
    Last edited by Priyanka24; 11-07-2013 at 06:16 PM.

I don't think so.. Micromax can take take over Nokia. I agree that Micromax provides phones in very cheap prices and that too with all the features but still I don't think that it is a reliable brand. So, I always prefer Nokia over Micromax.

Micromax phones had taken over Nokia phones. Sales-wise Micromax phones are in more demand as compared to Nokia phones. Though I agree the fact that the brand Micromax is not as reliable as Nokia but it is true that it left behind the Nokia phones.

+ Reply to Thread