+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wi-fi or Bluetooth is more important for laptop

Wi-fi or Bluetooth is more important for laptop

Hello Friends,
    I am a webmaster and i want to know that is Wi-fi or Bluetooth is more important for laptop.
    Thanks.

In my opinion wi-fi is more important for laptops. cause bluetooth just use for file sharing not for net surfing.

Wifi is very important in the laptop because it is best for wireless internet users device in the laptop. Bluetooth just use for file sharing not for net surfing. Laptop in wifi and bluetooth is also helping for internet surfing and files sharing.

According to me, yes because if your laptop is having WiFi facility then you can get access of internet anywhere you go with your laptop. if your laptop is having the Bluetooth facility then data transfer become easy and fast.

In Dell Inspiron it clip show card comes incorporated having the Apple movie card create having DDR3 storage kind and online features consist of 802.11b/g/n WiFi but with no inner hub.

If I have to give priority in between wifi or bluetooth, I will prefer Wifi. Nowadays, it must be the integral feature in any of the gadget either smartphone or laptop.

Here, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth both are important for laptop but according to me Wi-Fi is more important for laptop. It can increase signal physical strength. Wi-Fi is more secure and highly cost effected than Bluetooth.

Wi-fi and Blue-tooth is really not much important to on laptop because at this time so many USB connection are available to using more Internet easily. So Wifi and Blue-tooth is really not important to laptop. I really like to using more Dell laptop.

With help of blue tooth we just share file from laptop to mobile or other laptop. We can also connect to internet through mobile network using blue tooth but the internet surfing speed is very low compare to Wi-Fi connection. As per my opinion both are require in laptop. but if there is no blue tooth in laptop alternatively we can use blue tooth device to connect mobile in laptop.

Laptop is an alternate to desktop. So it must include all the features and functionality which an ordinary desktop should have. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are common now and you find it in all the laptops.

+ Reply to Thread