Hi,
    Which brand mobile you like most.
    - nokia
    -samsung
    -sony
    -apple
    -micromax

Thanks.

I like apple phones and i am totally satisfied with it,such a nice phone available in market.

I like the Apple but it is more expensive than other mobile phones.So I have used the Nokia and it is my first choice.

I like most Samsung model, because they provide best feature and more application for the all users. Main important thing is internet service is best, I like there all feature like business related, education related and marketing related.

I only use Samsung and Nokia.

Banned
    I am using Motorola so it is the best one i think

laptop service training|lenovo service center|

I use apple mobile phone. In apple mobile phone their are so many features which are handled easily. My favorite mobile is Apple i-phone 4s.

Quote Originally Posted by bhatnagar.ashish001 View Post
    Hi,
    Which brand mobile you like most.
    - nokia
    -samsung
    -sony
    -apple
    -micromax

Thanks.
    I like samsung mobile the most because since 2 years I have using samsung mobile and I really like it. I like this brand more than any other brand.

I like Apple & Samsung. Apple coz of its unique features & Samsung coz of its android integration with terrific HD display.

Nowadays many brands are available in the market and mostly all brand produces best and smart phones. I have searched about in many ways. According to my point of view and personal liking the best one is the Samsung. I like it too much because of it's Galaxy series.

I like android phones, awesome for net usage and wide range of applications.

As per my views samsung is the biggest current sensation in the market, from it's last product releases it seems that it have decided to make a ding in the market and wanna to dominate the whole market. I guess it is moving really in smart sense and in fast way.

I like apple and samsung brand of mobile phones most. From many times ago i am using apple iPhone. Recently i have purchased samsung galaxy S3 also.

I like samsung brand of mobile phones, Recently i have purchased samsung galaxy s3,it is brilliant features phone i love it.

Currently I’m using Samsung Galaxy Young and hope to buy a Samsung S3 phone soon.

The above all brands are good, but i prefer Samsung is the best mobile for us, because it provides lots of options and best features for us. It is ever lasting phone and cost also in reasonable only, now i am using samsung galaxy y, i am very happy with that.

Above all Mobile brands are great, but I like the Samsung mobile brand because of Samsung gives a lots of different devices with a great features and advance functions at very reasonable prices. Currently I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 and I am happy with it.

In my opinion nokia and samsung both mobiles are very good for using. Those things are having more advanced and very innovative features with them, samsung is best for the usage of net connections. I using nokia 200 phone it is really having excellent option in it, i am fully satisfied with that.

I like Samsung mobiles, as Samsung provide good phones with much more functionalities and that too in reasonable prices. So, Samsung is my preferred choice of mobile phone.

i like androids phone like samsung,xolo,micromax etc etc

+ Reply to Thread